St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands (September 15, 2020)– The executive management of Limetree Bay Refining, LLC and Limetree Bay Terminals, LLC (Limetree) would like to inform the public of the details of its COVID-19 testing program. Limetree began its testing program on July 9, 2020. To date, Limetree has conducted more than 11,000 tests and reduced the positivity rate to less than 1%. All test results are reported on a daily basis to the Department of Health (DOH). The following represents the data reported daily:
- All Limetree employees and contractors tested (including family members)
- Contact information for all persons tested
- All Limetree employees and contractors quarantined in/out of the Limetree Village
- All persons identified as a contact trace of a positive case
- All Limetree employees and contractors identified as recovered per notice from the DOH. It is important to note that no person is released to return to work unless cleared by the DOH.
As of Tuesday morning, Limetree has 11 active cases awaiting release from the DOH. This information is subject to change daily.
Limetree firmly stands behind its consistent and transparent reporting of information to the DOH and to the public. Limetree will continue to provide information daily to the DOH and will continue to work with the Government of the Virgin Islands and the DOH to help curtail the spread of the COVID-19 virus.